Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de mayo- Yay!

Well, this was one wild cinco de mayo, and it's not even over! And when I say wild I mean that it was busy......cause I guess it really wasn't that wild.....yet :)

I found myself entranced by old family videos for a good 45 minutes this morning after I studied. I mean, watching cute kids like this wouldn't you get glued too!?


Then I finally pulled myself back to 2011 and starting getting things done for the day. I went to Winco, Costco, had lunch with Beth to celebrate her taking an AP test, worked on my Mom's Mother's Day present (get excited for the reveal on Sunday!), helped Christa find a job, ate dinner with the missionaries, and......whew, I'm tired just thinking of it! So I took a siesta in honor of mayo day and listened to a good General Conference talk while lying on my bed.


Now I'm off to go spend some one-on-one time with Em, and then who knows! Happy cinco de mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment